CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

By default.Nothing more.Two non-summer movies will be ahead of it.

WW I dont think so. 

I do hope we get an overperformance this year.

Even I think MJ part 1 is going to seem tame after CF performance. 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1

I'm always OK with people saying negative things about the movies. ALWAYS. I never defended the movie's quality. Opinions never wrong.

You didn't just criticised the movie (because I'd never react to that), you just made fun of it's number which I had the right to feel annoyed. I didn't say you have no right to do what you do, I barely point it out my reason why I'd never done the same.

What's wrong with making fun of a movie's box office?

I'm always OK with people saying negative things about the movies. ALWAYS. I never defended the movie's quality. Opinions never wrong. You didn't just criticised the movie (because I'd never react to that), you just made fun of it's number which I had the right to feel annoyed. I didn't say you have no right to do what you do, I barely point it out my reason why I'd never done the same.

It's a shitty number and a huge fall. I love it.Now let's cuddle and make up.

What about Apes, they have a nice shot. 

We don't even have official OD numbers nor OW numbers. I will wait until the end of the 2nd weekend to decide if it has a chance or not...

• Like 2

I do find the fact some finding amusement of a films lower then expected box office gross a bit small minded

Come on, you have to admit some sense of satisfaction whenever one of those awful-looking comedies bombs.

• Like 1