CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

it's shit generic fucking shit shittiness. I like John Legend but that song sucks.

Yeah that's exactly it. But somehow him singing it live backed with a lot of strings was pretty touching when you're at your most vulnerable. Plus he sounded ridiculously good live and the piano music on that song is incredible. He's a real musician. Unlike Alicia Keys who was lauded as this prodigy but all of her work seems very elementary.

• Like 1

Weinstein just being butthurt that his cut of the film wasn't well liked.The man is known for dumping plenty of critically acclaimed films regardless of quality.

I think he cares far more about making money than being passive-aggressive about a movie.
  • Like 1

No you won't!!!!!!!!For the love of God do not look at the baby coming out of her. THEY LIE, it's not as pretty as TV and movies make it out to be. I've never looked at a vagina the same again.

Well the worst part is not having fun for the 45 days after. Like wtf is that? That's like watching TF4 and Godzilla every day for 45 days. Edited by #ED
  • Like 1

YOU KNOW Limp Bizkit would be all over that shit if michael bay was all about transformers in like 2001.

They got to settle for the superior director, John Woo.

MI2 baby

• Like 3

I think he cares far more about making money than being passive-aggressive about a movie.

He's dumped plenty of acclaimed movies before, this is nothing new for him. His ego can be quite high.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 3

Not sure about that. If Harvey has an opportunity to make more money, but it would be at the expense of his ego, he always seems to choose his ego over money.
  • Like 2

No you won't!!!!!!!!For the love of God do not look at the baby coming out of her. THEY LIE, it's not as pretty as TV and movies make it out to be. I've never looked at a vagina the same again.

Well you did it wrong. Nobody said the actual delivery part is pretty. If you think it was hard for you to watch then you got off easy. The pain is real and unlike anything else in the world. You could easily turn away but I couldn't. Let that sink in, lol.

Don't look at the vagina but look at the life that springs forth, lol. That is truly a miracle.

• Like 4

Well the worst part is not having fun for the 45 days after. Like wtf is that? That's like watching TF4 and Godzilla every day for 45 days.

I was once like you, then I took my woman by the hand and asked her:

Posted Image

• Like 1