CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

So basically... I should just set up camp in this thread and never leave if I want to have an inkling of what goes on here every Friday? Because... y'all super extra today! (TM Claire)Anyways, we looking at a $65-70million weekend for Apes? That's good right?

I'd say it's good.  I'm hoping that it's legs can carry it.

What's the "and"? The code is supposed to look like this right?...

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/MjtXWLQX2MT/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Okay, see i insert that, then click HTML, and when I do, it greys out, and when I click to preview to see if it'll work, nothing shows up. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong? Are we not able to make Vine be inserted as just a link like Youtube?

Whoops, the and is supposed to be

<p> and </p> that appear when you click "Post as HTML". They disappeared because I posted as HTML   :bash:

Remove the < p > and < / p > that appear when you click and Vine will embed.

Edited by grim22

So basically... I should just set up camp in this thread and never leave if I want to have an inkling of what goes on here every Friday? Because... y'all super extra today! (TM Claire)Anyways, we looking at a $65-70million weekend for Apes? That's good right?

Threadwreck Mattrek at your service.
  • Like 1