CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

One thing I do NOT miss.

I start at 9. Got to work at 9:45.The F(as in "Fuck You") decided to suck today.They could make a movie on the MTA.

I start at 9. Got to work at 9:45.The F(as in "Fuck You") decided to suck today.They could make a movie on the MTA.

Ahhh the F. Can't tell you how many times I heard "due to signal problems at Church Ave/Kings Highway/Jay St/etc". Always something.
  • Like 1

CA2 opened in April and so weekdays were not great compared to july opening of CA1. Still with stronger reception and much bigger OW, it did similar multi.

I am seeing something similar to to CF. OW not that different but much better multi bcos reception is better.

Dragon 2 and Panda 2 just showed audience did not want a sequel. 

CF opened 1 year after HG and did not add 3D.

Dawn has 3 years of inflation and has added 3D. So a similar ow for Rise and Dawn is not same as CF and HG ow being similar.

Anyways, CF's multiplier too is barely above HGs, 2.686 vs 2.674

So even that improvement would put Dawn's multiplier at 3.23 tops (Rise was 3.22).

But considering how strong previews are today compared to 2011, I don't think it's feasible. imo max potential is ~3.0x.

Edited by a2k
  • Like 1

Ahhh the F. Can't tell you how many times I heard "due to signal problems at Church Ave/Kings Highway/Jay St/etc". Always something.

It's not unique. Signal problems are a global virus. I was 35 minutes late this week due to signal problems a Hurstville.