CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Well, PRINCESS BRIDE is a sweet little fable. It's like BABE or something. If you get overhyped by it, sure, I can see how you might be disappointed. But it's very charming, and in its own little way, very clever.

I guess - to each his own ;) I have seen it over a dozen times now (wife's favorite film) and I am still waiting for it to grow on me.

• Like 2

I'm talking legs wise specifically. Apes will end up with a 3x multiplier if that. 

Its looks likes it better than pirates, if it has that rewatchable factor you just never know my

Archer.. I think it has the potential to get over 4x  though.. Still too early to tell

• Like 2

Well, PRINCESS BRIDE is a sweet little fable. It's like BABE or something. If you get overhyped by it, sure, I can see how you might be disappointed. But it's very charming, and in its own little way, very clever.

Never really got the love for Babe, to be honest.  :ph34r:

I may need to rewatch it soon.

Edited by reddevil18
  • Like 1

Its looks likes it better than pirates, if it has that rewatchable factor you just never know my

Archer.. I think it has the potential to get over 4x  though.. Still too early to tell

I wish I had a crystal ball.

• Like 2

Never really got the love for Babe, to be honest.  :ph34r:

I may need to rewatch it soon.

As a kid I found it adorable - now, its in the same category as The Artist as far as BP noms go. Hard to believe something like that getting the nod now.

• Like 2

I wish I had a crystal ball.

Yeah hard to tell if the darkness will hold off  the quadrant needed to go uber

or will it be like TDK and other films and compliment folks to keep getting tickets.

Want magic to happen though... Lets go Apes!!

Make sure your hear when Avatar 2 is 3-5mths away. .Some crazy shit going to be happening between

us and Avengers and other franchises  just not wanting to see the World dominated again in even bigger

fashion lol

• Like 1

Yeah hard to tell if the darkness will hold off  the quadrant needed to go uber

or will it be like TDK and other films and compliment folks to keep getting tickets.

Want magic to happen though... Lets go Apes!!

Make sure your hear when Avatar 2 is 3-5mths away. .Some crazy shit going to be happening between

us and Avengers and other franchises  just not wanting to see the World dominated again in even bigger

fashion lol

The box office war between The Avengers: Age of Ultron and Avatar 2 is probably going to be massive.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 2

I'm headed to bed.

Have a blessed night my friend and see you on later tonight or tomm. :D

If I go to see Apes ttomm morn. I will let you know what I thought and rem to see

the film and experience  that legendary call " ITS AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGG!"

;) Hiccup Rules!!!!!!!!

Edited by Superman001
  • Like 1