CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Last question. How the fuck do I store the stroller? It doesn't really stand well on itself after I food it. Is it supposed to lean on a wall or lay flat?

Why are you feeding the stroller? 

• Like 2

Last question. How the fuck do I store the stroller? It doesn't really stand well on itself after I food it. Is it supposed to lean on a wall or lay flat?

Depends on the stroller - we turned ours upsidedown and it stores pretty well "upright" otherwise flat (as you can) would probably be best. If you have a closet with decent space you could always just lean it in there.

• Like 1

Depends on the stroller - we turned ours upsidedown and it stores pretty well "upright" otherwise flat (as you can) would probably be best. If you have a closet with decent space you could always just lean it in there.

So there's no standing position? Wtf...
  • Like 1

That may be what Cameron's headcanon says, but most would not draw that conclusion on first watch. Even if it could be scientifically explained, it was clearly intended as one of those magical "ooh aah" moments. So yes, it is fantasy, godammit!

Well, again, like I was saying, we're basically nitpicking, but in this particular case, no. Whether or not theories or explanations are advanced, if the thought and effort behind it (as explained in ancillary documents) are exploring the phenomena through scientific and technological ways, then it's SF. For example, I don't think many would call THE ABYSS a fantasy even though the aliens "cure" the crew of the Deep Core of the bends with no explanation at all.
  • Like 1

Last question. How the fuck do I store the stroller? It doesn't really stand well on itself after I stand it. Is it supposed to lean on a wall or lay flat?

Just lean it up against a wall or closet and find some spot to lay it flat. We used to just leave ours in the trunk of our SUV (though admittedly that's probably not an option for you).
  • Like 2

I haven't watched it for a while but I'm pretty sure it was clear in the movie that the floating mountains were a function of the geology of the planet.  Their instruments don't work properly in that area because of the intensity of the magnetic fields.

Genre is as much about presentation as it is about plot and setting. Black Swan, at face value, is just a drama about a dancer struggling with family and peer pressure, but Aronofsky turns it into a full-blown horror movie with how he stages her hallucinations. The way the science is presented in Avatar makes it seem as much like fantasy.

Edited by tribefan695
  • Like 2

NON STOP IS THAT FIRE! Man I love that movie. Such fun. Usually after watching a movie the second time, I'm less thrilled and more critical, but Non stop was just as intense this time, even though I knew the end. It had enough action for me and I loved the slow burn to the climax. Alright we got Non Stop and Flight - Planes 2, your turn.

Non-Stop is fun. I liked it a lot

Blankments was a ....Brony?My mind...I can't take it...

I am sorry :( My liking is an atoning for my sins

Woman In the Crowd?

Eyup.

• Like 1

Those guys just seem to get it. They're fully in touch with the current moviegoing landscape and know how to exploit it for entertainment.

I love Lord Miller. They are simply fantastic

HAIL LORD MILLER

Yeah I remember

Sweet memories :)

• Like 1