grim22

Weekend Actuals 7/11-7/13. Apes 72.6M, Transformers 16.3M

I got in the truck at work today to go do an errand for my boss and when I got in it was on the classic rock/pop station and the song "Dream Weaver" was playing. I was instantly reminded of this scene-

Made my day.

• Like 3

Apes came in right in that range where it's not big enough to be considered a breakout hit, and not small enough to be considered a flop.

The utterly boring summer continues.

Meh. I was expecting a disappointment, so this is good to me

Bond 24, Mockingjay2, The Good dino, Alvien and the Chimpmunks 4, Kung Foo Panda 3, and of course Mission Impossibe 5. 

One of these films does not belong

• Like 1

I got in the truck at work today to go do an errand for my boss and when I got in it was on the classic rock/pop station and the song "Dream Weaver" was playing. I was instantly reminded of this scene-

Made my day.

Nice asscot :rofl:

• Like 1

ALVIN!!!!

hmmm.. Wikipedia still has it listed for 2015, oh well guess I'll have to wait for that one. 

There are five movies in November/December 2015 I am looking forward to more than Star Wars 7.

• Like 1

Meh. I was expecting a disappointment, so this is good to me

One of these films does not belong

Yeah, lol, get Mockingjay Part 2 outta there!

Mmm...on second thought, Kung Fu Panda 3? No, no, Brad Bird's Mission Impossible 5!

Personally, I think it's the next iteration of Bond, I mean we've had like over 20 damn movies already.

Or the Good Dinosaur. Someone needs to tell Pixar they lost their spark.

Yeah, that must be it. The Good Dinosaur doesn't fit in.

• Like 1

ALVIN!!!!

hmmm.. Wikipedia still has it listed for 2015, oh well guess I'll have to wait for that one. 

There are five movies in November/December 2015 I am looking forward to more than Star Wars 7.

I was more referring to the fact that Alvin is the only one of the six movies that isn't worth getting hyped for

• Like 2

Mabey if star Wars 7 has a good trailer it can enter the relm of Bond 24, Mockingjay2, The Good dino, Alvien and the Chimpmunks 4, Kung Foo Panda 3, and of course Mission Impossibe 5. 

alvin and the chipmunks? lol those movies are awful. 

• Like 2

I was more referring to the fact that Alvin is the only one of the six movies that isn't worth getting hyped for

Yup. There's nothing I see there to get worked up over. It'll just be another crappy film made for the kids

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 2

I loved the first one. enjoyed the second. the third one was pretty bad though.

I think I was like 14 when the first one came out and my brother was obsessed with it and watched it all the time. I had to baby sit him a lot I got so tired of that film. I must have seen it like 10 or 11 times and I hated it lol. 

Edited by ban1o
  • Like 2

I thought Alvin 4 was delayed to Christmas 2016. So it really DOESN'T belong.The marketing for Alvin 1 made me think it was going to be HORRIBLE (Gangsta Chipmunks! Lots of poop jokes!) but then I saw it on an airplane flight and it turned out to actually be not offensively terrible. It was meh, but meh is still better than a live-action Alvin and the Chipmunks movie has any right to be.But from what I've heard, the SEQUELS are as soul-crushingly horrendous as I feared the first one was going to be.Oh, and Dream Weaver makes ME think of Wayne's World...

Edited by TServo2049
  • Like 2