#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

Since we are just posting random shit, here's a funny story from last night at work.

A woman gets on the bus last night and looks sketchy right away.  She comes up to me, basically whispers in my ear and says this:

"Look, I just performed a trick (hooker speak for sex) and the fucker didn't pay me.  I have no money and I just need to get downtown.  I'll give you a blowjob if you let me ride for free."

After stifling a laugh, I replied, "No, that's okay, I'll pass on the offer but I'll get you where you need to go, free of charge."

To which she replied, "It doesn't have to be here and now ( the bus was half full of people), we can meet when you get off work and I can do it in your car."

Now I'm really having a hard time holding in my laughter, but I manage to say, "It's fine, just sit down, relax and the bus ride is free of charge tonight."

Funniest thing that has happened to me so far in my first three weeks.

• Like 27

Since we are just posting random shit, here's a funny story from last night at work.

A woman gets on the bus last night and looks sketchy right away.  She comes up to me, basically whispers in my ear and says this:

"Look, I just performed a trick (hooker speak for sex) and the fucker didn't pay me.  I have no money and I just need to get downtown.  I'll give you a blowjob if you let me ride for free."

After stifling a laugh, I replied, "No, that's okay, I'll pass on the offer but I'll get you where you need to go, free of charge."

To which she replied, "It doesn't have to be here and now ( the bus was half full of people), we can meet when you get off work and I can do it in your car."

Now I'm really having a hard time holding in my laughter, but I manage to say, "It's fine, just sit down, relax and the bus ride is free of charge tonight."

You are a gentleman sir. 

• Like 5

Since we are just posting random shit, here's a funny story from last night at work. A woman gets on the bus last night and looks sketchy right away.  She comes up to me, basically whispers in my ear and says this: "Look, I just performed a trick (hooker speak for sex) and the fucker didn't pay me.  I have no money and I just need to get downtown.  I'll give you a blowjob if you let me ride for free." After stifling a laugh, I replied, "No, that's okay, I'll pass on the offer but I'll get you where you need to go, free of charge." To which she replied, "It doesn't have to be here and now ( the bus was half full of people), we can meet when you get off work and I can do it in your car." Now I'm really having a hard time holding in my laughter, but I manage to say, "It's fine, just sit down, relax and the bus ride is free of charge tonight." Funniest thing that has happened to me so far in my first three weeks.

:rofl: that is so awkward and hilarious at the same time! What a gentleman you are baumer :wub:
  • Like 3

Since we are just posting random shit, here's a funny story from last night at work.A woman gets on the bus last night and looks sketchy right away. She comes up to me, basically whispers in my ear and says this:"Look, I just performed a trick (hooker speak for sex) and the fucker didn't pay me. I have no money and I just need to get downtown. I'll give you a blowjob if you let me ride for free."After stifling a laugh, I replied, "No, that's okay, I'll pass on the offer but I'll get you where you need to go, free of charge."To which she replied, "It doesn't have to be here and now ( the bus was half full of people), we can meet when you get off work and I can do it in your car."Now I'm really having a hard time holding in my laughter, but I manage to say, "It's fine, just sit down, relax and the bus ride is free of charge tonight."Funniest thing that has happened to me so far in my first three weeks.

Was she hot?

hahaha...  :rofl:  :rofl: 

Posted Image

Edited by Ash
  • Like 1

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

• Like 4

I don't understand the gentleman part.  Why do you two say that?

You paid the ride AND refused a blowjob. Gentleman. Most man wouldn't do that. 

• Like 2

You paid the ride AND refused a blowjob. Gentleman. Most man wouldn't do that. 

I drive the bus.  That's my new job...lol....sorry I guess I didn't make that part clear.

• Like 6

Someone offered me a job driving a bus in London when I got here a month ago. I was like "Are you fucking insane? I'd wreck the shit out of the bus, parked cars, cyclists and generally any living thing crossing my path". Now, you story has me rethinking all that...It might just be worth it.

Edited by reddevil18
  • Like 4

Thor: How am I supposed to stop Loki, I'm on my danm period.

:rofl:Perhaps it can be like a curse. When she's on her period is in fact when she's most dangerous. Her strength and power are twice as strong, at the cost of her being slightly evil due to her bitchy nature. In such a blood frenzy state, she could or might attack those on the good side. It could be at these times, Loki might actually be all, "Oh shit, it's Thor's time of the month....imma scram!"
  • Like 1