#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

Marvel's Thor is Now a Woman, Comics Studio Announces

http://www.thewrap.com/marvels-thor-is-now-a-woman-comics-studio-announces/

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I really hate it when comic book companies do stuff like this just for sales. It's bad gimmicks. This character will tossed aside for the original Thor in a few years anyway.

even worse, Tawasal didn't pay the hooker and she didn't have any money for the bus!

Close, the night I took Ritalin and got this hooker, fucked her brains out and then she left me stranded with no cash for 2 days.

Since we are just posting random shit, here's a funny story from last night at work.

A woman gets on the bus last night and looks sketchy right away.  She comes up to me, basically whispers in my ear and says this:

"Look, I just performed a trick (hooker speak for sex) and the fucker didn't pay me.  I have no money and I just need to get downtown.  I'll give you a blowjob if you let me ride for free."

After stifling a laugh, I replied, "No, that's okay, I'll pass on the offer but I'll get you where you need to go, free of charge."

To which she replied, "It doesn't have to be here and now ( the bus was half full of people), we can meet when you get off work and I can do it in your car."

Now I'm really having a hard time holding in my laughter, but I manage to say, "It's fine, just sit down, relax and the bus ride is free of charge tonight."

Funniest thing that has happened to me so far in my first three weeks.

Baumer, you tell some pretty amazing stories.

Tbh, my first goals to visit in the States would probably be the obvious ones: NY and LA. But after that, maybe Myrtle Beach, though I don't have any idea where that is. :D

Its in South Carolina. My state. NY and LA are nice, but MB is much smaller with still alot to do. The most golf courses and mini golf courses in the world, Broadway at the Beach (best shopping/nightlife/family fun area eva), dinner shows like Midieval Times and Dolly Partons dinner show and pirate shoe, Carolina Opry, the beach, 4 malls, a boardwalk, rare restaurants like Planet Hollywood, a couple amusement park, water parks, nightlife and bars, baseball team, too many strip clubs, the countries largest gift shop called "Gay Dolphin", a speedway, state park, Ripleys Aquarium, museums, literally everything. Google it, its cheaper than NY/LA too. Studios have even been filming a lot there lately. Eastbound and Down, Myrtle Manor, Party Down South, etc, and its one of the fastest growing metros in the US, the whole SC coast is. My family may go this weekend. Everyone does the typical NY/LA, but you should check it out, it makes for a fun, and cheaper, vacation.No I am not employed by the SC Tourism Bureau. And yes Tele, pimping the Carolina coast is a must. Visit our mountains too!
  • Like 1