#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

They are very relaxing to look at. Ever seen one up close?

Not exactly. I have been close to a Volcano in Mexico.

Posted Image

I don't fuck with it. I assume the surroundings are similar to the movie Congo.

• Like 1

Being able to spot the solitary peak of Shasta from like 150 miles away is really impressive. It stands out not only because it's high, but because it's the only peak around, it's not part of a range. Driving up the 5, you see it way off in the distance, and slowly it just gets bigger and bigger. Then it gets obscured by some local hills, but you get through them and BAM, there it is, looming near the interstate. Very very cool.

• Like 1

Being able to spot the solitary peak of Shasta from like 150 miles away is really impressive. It stands out not only because it's high, but because it's the only peak around, it's not part of a range. Driving up the 5, you see it way off in the distance, and slowly it just gets bigger and bigger. Then it gets obscured by some local hills, but you get through them and BAM, there it is, looming near the interstate. Very very cool.

Wooooooooow.Just...wow.

Yeah. Shasta's pretty great. It's kinda the marker between the drive on I5 being nice or not.

(Though technically it is part of the Cascade Range. I think it's the southernmost large peak, though.)

• Like 1