#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

• Community Manager

In other news:The Raid 2 is fucking legit.

Really?

I think I've heard about this movie. A few editors for Disney Channel recommended it to me but frankly, they edit for Disney Channel.  Why should their film opinion matter?

I joke. I really respect these editors, well one of them the other I don't know and still don't know how to say his name, and I'd love to work for Disney Channel and my film opinions are flawless.

Also they could have been talking about a different movie. I don't remember.

• Like 7

Really?I think I've heard about this movie. A few editors for Disney Channel recommended it to me but frankly, they edit for Disney Channel. Why should their film opinion matter?

I joke. I really respect these editors, well one of them the other I don't know and still don't know how to say his name, and I'd love to work for Disney Channel and my film opinions are flawless.Also they could have been talking about a different movie. I don't remember.

Are you stoned too?
  • Like 1

No.

I saw your post before you edited it. Just saying. I can write it now. Yup, I am blackmailing you in this very moment. 

Edited by CJohn

Snagged it, LEGO and Budapest from RedBox early this morning. Looking forward to revisiting all three. Wondering if my opinion will change on any of 'em.

LEGO and Budapest sing with repeat viewings. I'm afraid to see Skin again, a testament to how much the movie scared me and how much I enjoyed my first experience.
  • Like 1

• Community Manager

I saw your post before you edited. Just saying. I can write it now. Yup, I am blackmailing you in this very moment. 

Let me get this straight. You think that an all-powerful admin who has the ability to reset your post count to zero edited a post which contains non-incriminating information and your plan is to blackmail this person?

• Like 10

Let me get this straight. You think that an all-powerful admin who has the ability to reset your post count to zero edited a post which contains non-incriminating information and your plan is to blackmail this person?

Posted Image

Bad plan.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 5

Tues are traditionally higher because of "cheap Tues" so it could do $10m but then Wed will probably drop it to around $7- 7.5m

Way too high. Movies on their first Tuesday see very small increases.

Really?

I think I've heard about this movie. A few editors for Disney Channel recommended it to me but frankly, they edit for Disney Channel.  Why should their film opinion matter?

I joke. I really respect these editors, well one of them the other I don't know and still don't know how to say his name, and I'd love to work for Disney Channel and my film opinions are flawless.

Also they could have been talking about a different movie. I don't remember.

Do you know a Brendan Murphy?