Plain Old Tele

Michael Mann's "Untitled" cyberthriller - over 100m in China Club

43 minutes ago, Tele Came Back said:

Are you kidding me? Where are we at in society today? Come after me! I'm a man! I'm 40! I'm not-- I'm not a mod. Write something about me, or our admins. Don't write about a kid that does everything right whose heart is broken, and then said that the admins said he was scared. That ain't true! And then to say that I made this club because #Ed he threatened to revoke my Nolanship card. That's not true! So get your facts straight.

This is what a midlife crisis looks like, kids.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, filmlover said:

This is what a midlife crisis looks like, kids.

I hope someday @CJohn has a club that's as precious to him as a child and somebody downgrades him, and belittles him and you have to look him in the eye and say, "You know what? It's okay. They're supposed to be mature adults, but they're really not." Who's the kid here? Who's the kid here? Are you kidding me?

That's all I've got to say. Makes me want to puke.

• Like 4

I mean, listen, we're talking about clubs. Not Chasmmi's game! Not Chasmmi's game! Not Chasmmi's game! We're talking about clubs. Not Chasmmi's game; not the Summer Game that I go out there and die for and play every Summer Game like it's my last, not Chasmmi's game, we're talking about clubs, man. I mean, how silly is that? We're talking about clubs. I know I'm supposed to give a decent prediction, I know I'm supposed to lead by example, I know that. And I'm not shoving it aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important. I do. I honestly do. But we're talking about clubs, man. What are we talking about? Clubs? We're talking about clubs, man!

We're talking about clubs! We're talking about clubs... We ain't talking about the Summer Game! We're talking about clubs, man! When you come check the forums, and you see me predict... You see me predict, don't you?

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Tele Came Back said:

I mean, listen, we're talking about clubs. Not Chasmmi's game! Not Chasmmi's game! Not Chasmmi's game! We're talking about clubs. Not Chasmmi's game; not the Summer Game that I go out there and die for and play every Summer Game like it's my last, not Chasmmi's game, we're talking about clubs, man. I mean, how silly is that? We're talking about clubs. I know I'm supposed to give a decent prediction, I know I'm supposed to lead by example, I know that. And I'm not shoving it aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important. I do. I honestly do. But we're talking about clubs, man. What are we talking about? Clubs? We're talking about clubs, man!

We're talking about clubs! We're talking about clubs... We ain't talking about the Summer Game! We're talking about clubs, man! When you come check the forums, and you see me predict... You see me predict, don't you?

We're talking about clubs, we're talking about clubs, we're talking about clubs, etc... I think we get it Tele. 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Tele Came Back said:

I read this in the voice of Dennis Hopper from Apocalypse Now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tele Came Back said:

"I dont wanna be Kal. I dont wanna be BKB or IronJimbo. I don't wanna be any of those guys. I want to look into the mirror and say I made silly clubs my way."

• Like 2