Plain Old Tele

Michael Mann's "Untitled" cyberthriller - over 100m in China Club

10 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

[This] club never failed! Like Arthur in Avalon, it slumbers, waiting for its time of glory.

You will soon wish your newest club could also slumber forever. Instead, it will be a glorious failure, March 17.

That's right, we won't even have to wait for the weekend actuals. Or for TLJ to open this December. :P

30 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

For all of my club failures, NOTHING will ever come close to the massive failure of this.  At least my movies got released in the given countries that the targets were specified for :rofl:.

My "Furious 8 over 100M in North Korea" club is coming. I have a feeling Vin Diesel will get  Kim Jong-Un to lift his ban on Hollywood movies. Or maybe a "John Wick 2 over 1$ in NZ" :ph34r: @AABATTERY

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, grim22 said:

My "Furious 8 over 100M in North Korea" club is coming. I have a feeling Vin Diesel will get  Kim Jong-Un to lift his ban on Hollywood movies. Or maybe a "John Wick 2 over 1$ in NZ" :ph34r: @AABATTERY

I'll make a JW2 > JW1 in New Zealand club. The only bar JW2 needs to clear is an actual release here.

• Like 3