Shadow

Underrated Sequels/Prequels

Pirates 2 and 3. The hate is too strong on these.

4 can go fuck itself.

I agree 100%

Pirates 2 is a perfect movie imo..here I said it  :ph34r:

P3 was also great..dragged in parts though..lost lots of the first two parts humor..but it was an epic way to end the trilogy..

then they fucked it all up making "part 4" (which I don't even consider it exists as I never refer to it as a real Pirates sequel)

2 and 3 actually entertained me (2 much more than 3), they aren't great by any means, but they are fun movies.

The first trilogy is actually really good. The first one is easily the best, but when it comes to entertainment, the second and third are really good, too.

Loved that slow mo scene in the third one. Brilliantly done.

The fourth one suffers from introducing new characters that Sparrow knew but the audience didn't so well. We just needed Will and Elizabeth. Everyone hated them, but as soon as they were gone, everyone wanted them back.

• Like 1

Alien 3.

Sure it's flawed and can't hold a candle to 1 and 2, but I love the mood and dread-filled atmosphere that Fincher creates (something Prometheus was sorely lacking). It's also visually stunning, has a superb score, and a powerful ending.

I don't mind it either actually, I think it was a good finale for the original trilogy.

The first trilogy is actually really good. The first one is easily the best, but when it comes to entertainment, the second and third are really good, too.

Loved that slow mo scene in the third one. Brilliantly done.

The fourth one suffers from introducing new characters that Sparrow knew but the audience didn't so well. We just needed Will and Elizabeth. Everyone hated them, but as soon as they were gone, everyone wanted them back.

I've always liked Lizzie and Will!  :o

and for that slow mo scene..you mean Beckett's death? best scene in the whole movie..with Zimmer's music.. *shivers* 

• Like 2