John Marston

Thursday Numbers (RTH) - Apes 5.7 , TF4 -1.7

If Dawn follows Rise's Friday increase it'll end up with 37m this weekend and be at a 48% drop. (Summer release as well)It being a sequel I will take a bit off that and predict 34-35m for the weekend.

Again, that's August which has slightly lower dailies and higher Friday rises as some areas start going back to school.  I think a 60% rise is the target.  My guess is a $31-32m w/e.

Edited by TalismanRing
  • Like 1

Again, that's August which has slightly lower dailies and higher Friday rises as some areas start going back to school. I think a 60% rise is the target. My guess is a $31-32m w/e.

True, but it has been following rise lately, its also targeted mostly at adults not YAs.

After the awesome numbers on Monday and Thursday, I knew something was going to fall soon. The three films having Thursday night shows must have made a big impact.Dragon, Maleficent, and ETE probably dropped much less than other films.______________Also, Part 3 of Les Sympathiques has been posted. Enjoy!

Well, I was way off with that claim...

Probably took away a bunch of showtimes from movies that would have done better business last night than Planes and Sex Tape did.

For sure. 3 Wide releases all starting at 7pm.