CJohn

Weekend Estimates: The Purge 28.3M | Apes 36M | Sex Tape 15M | Planes 18M | Godzilla 470k +91% 198.9m!!! | More Numbers on Page 1

The only movie of his teens could name is wolf of wall street. Which is pretty popular among teens.

I bet a lot of teens know Goodfellas. I knew Coppola di d Godfather when I wss in my teens. Edited by baumer
  • Like 3

Blanks, I like commenting on derailments and I like my likes but trying to catch up with them is hectic to be honest.

Yeah but that's part of the fun. TA OW thread was almost 400 pgs and trust me all of it wasn't about BO. We need derailments or everything will become mundane in the weekend threads.  

• Like 3

I bet a lot of teens know Goodwood. I knew Coppola di d Godfather when I wss in my teens.

I think people remember who makes the great/iconic movies...ask them to name what else they made and shit starts hitting the fan...
  • Like 2

Yeah but that's part of the fun. TA OW thread was almost 400 pgs and trust me all of it wasn't about BO. We need derailments or everything will become mundane in the weekend threads.

That's fine, there are other threads where the zaniness can continue.
  • Like 2

I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING :(

IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, YOU CAN PUT ME ON IGNORE  :angry:

Blanks I could never put you on ignore. I actually miss the derailments, but because of it being stopped, I now post in the classic conversation board instead.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 1

It did make weekend threads entertaining.

• Like 2

Just got out of Apes . Good movie overall. Realized how meaningless titles are for pre-existing franchises, while buying tickets in line everyone was like "Ticket for Apes" or "One for planet of the apes" no one was using the full name.

• Like 2

Just got out of Apes . Good movie overall. Realized how meaningless titles are for pre-existing franchises, while buying tickets in line everyone was like "Ticket for Apes" or "One for planet of the apes" no one was using the full name.

One for "Batman versus Superman, Dawn of Justice" please

• Like 5

Who is this Blanks? All I read is you personally attacking me!! :ban:

Derailments (sorry Blanks, it'll just take me a while to get use to that name change), I wasn't attacking you at all, in fact I never mentioned your name. I just mentioned the good and the bad of the ending of "derailments" on the weekend number threads.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 1

LOL, I said Planet of the Apes when I bought mine

I remember when I saw Man of Steel at a Father's Day matinee, and every single person who bought a ticket for it in front of it said "Two for Superman"

One for "Batman versus Superman, Dawn of Justice" please

It's V. Get it right  -_-

• Like 1