CJohn

Weekend Estimates: The Purge 28.3M | Apes 36M | Sex Tape 15M | Planes 18M | Godzilla 470k +91% 198.9m!!! | More Numbers on Page 1

Snoopy's just being a good dog to his mod masters :P

Nah my point is there is no need for change. Go back to the good old rules since I will be banned by next summer since I will always be going off topic. Even the mods and admin are going off topic. It is way to hard to stay on topic. 

• Like 1

Nah my point is there is no need for change. Go back to the good old rules since I will be banned by next summer since I will always be going off topic. Even the mods and admin are going off topic. It is way to hard to stay on topic. 

Off topic for a bit was one thing. But we got to the point where there was 40 pages of nothing but pokemon gifs. It was just too much. The problem is people see an opening then run it into the ground. If you allow it for some things then you have to allow it for others. If you allow 40 pages of Pokémon then get ready for 40 pages of Dame Jolie. Then it becomes a big mess and arguments ensue.

Definitely an intervention was needed.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 6

Off topic for a bit was one thing. But we got to the point where there was 40 pages of nothing but pokemon gifs. It was just too much. The problem is people see an opening then run it into the ground. If you allow it for some things then you have to allow it for others. If you allow 40 pages of Pokémon then get ready for 40 pages of Dame Jolie. Then it becomes a big mess and arguments ensue.

Definitely an intervention was needed.

I think it was the Pokemon that actually got people thinking about derailments. Previous derailments most of the time included topics everyone could contribute to, which is why no one got too angry about it. Then came the Pokemon derailment where a majority of the posters could not contribute, and they just saw pages upon pages of it, which led to the call for crackdowns on it.

• Like 9

I think it was the Pokemon that actually got people thinking about derailments. Previous derailments most of the time included topics everyone could contribute to, which is why no one got too angry about it. Then came the Pokemon derailment where a majority of the posters could not contribute, and they just saw pages upon pages of it, which led to the call for crackdowns on it.

Yeah, they were being so extra about it.

Like, wow.

• Like 1

I was busy that night and never read that thread. 

• Like 1

Please use the classic conversation if you're not going to discuss box office numbers please.

Since you said there only been one other post in 50 minutes. So what should the what movie is looking to win the weekend? Apes?

• Like 1

Yeah, Nolan's miserable legs should be fun

They're not bad...

Posted Image

This is not a derailment! To prove it - the man's sexy legs will translate into a 4.0+ multiplier for Interstellar and a 300+ finish.

• Like 4