Olive

Weekend Numbers...pg 29 (Lucy 44M, Herc 29...big drops for most holdovers)

Edit: I have to add this. I've always thought Analeigh Tipton would be hot as hell if she put on a few pounds, and it looks like she has. I wish she had a bit more screen time in Lucy

I wanna see Lucy because of her and ScarJo.

I remember Queen Analeigh slaying on America's Next Top Model Cycle 11, an amazing cycle.

Posted Image

• Like 1

Oh hai Josh Hartnett.

Man, the Black Dahlia should have been so much better. De Palma. LA noire type stuff. Umph....

The Black Dalia DVD I was "gifted" with is wedged under my TV for a better angle.  What an atrocious movie filled with some really cringe worthy acting.

Edited by TalismanRing

It's worth watching for Mia Kirshner's performance.

Love Mia Kirshner.

She was great as Cap America's sister in Not Another Teen Movie and then Jack Bauer nemesis in numerous seasons of 24.

• Like 3

She gives a much more entertaining performance in this gif than the movie. The character and her acting in the role is now exponentially better.  I liked her in The Avengers and loved her in TWS.

Very true.I blame Favreau for that.At first I blamed Marvel. Studio interference.Then I saw Cowboys and Aliens. Then I blamed Favreau.
  • Like 5

Very true.I blame Favreau for that.At first I blamed Marvel. Studio interference.Then I saw Cowboys and Aliens. Then I blamed Favreau.

You could blame Orci, Kurtzman, and Lindelof also for scripting something so generic and dreary for C&A.

If Lucy opens to $35-40 million is it safe to say ScarJo is a draw on her own? I mean yeah there was Morgan Freeman in bits but the spots/trailers were all focused on her.

Should bode well for that apparently talked-about Black Widow solo film.

Edited by Mango
  • Like 2