Olive

Weekend Numbers: GOTG - 94M (PG 180) [25.5M Sunday (Spatula) Cancel the Godzilla legs!]

It's sarcasm. I know it's Glenn Close, but Helen Mirren looks rather similar to Glenn Close. So I joked that he means Meryl Streep because she looks similar to the other two as well.

All old ladies look the same.

This is a fantastic start for GOTG! :o

SHoot one of the most amazing starts for an untested franchise.. I mean Ive never read the comics or heard of them

till this movie was annouced.. This is crazy that it may have a bigger than Optimus Prime OW.. What the hell??!

Jersey Boys is ahead by a bit at the same ToD but that film played very well in matinees and then collapsed in the evening so I wouldn't read much into that.

Right now, it could be in the $17-20M range for its OW (Get on Up) rather than only $13.3M OW? I'm predicting around $6-7M Friday.

I only watched the first trailer. And I only liked Rocket. I latched onto him but ended up liking the whole team.  They were a fun bunch.  Gamora is super bad ass but she's also vulnerable.

I like Groot from the Trailers.

• Like 1

Can't wait to see it this weekend. Sounds like it'll be a lot of fun. Saw Lucy last night. What a weird, crazy, interesting movie. I'd say it was worth watching once but not something I'd watch again; at least not too often.

• Like 2

Thanks!! I knew it was soon but in the GotG excitement wasn't looking over at it anymore! #749 in the thread!  :hi5:

:wave:

Wow , blow me down to davey Jones Lockerr... ChEERS And Blessings to you my Captain and fellow movie warrior

Just noticing you made a big milestone my friend.... Awesome... :)

Shoot I missedd annoucing I made that milestone a while back. Yeee haw before you know it we will be at Baumer and

Impact and Tele post counts .:):congrats:

• Like 1