Olive

Weekend Numbers: GOTG - 94M (PG 180) [25.5M Sunday (Spatula) Cancel the Godzilla legs!]

I will be very happy if BvS can do anything close to 2 billion :D

Yep its the only fim  I dont mind that come closes to Titan and Avatar 1 numbers Sky.

Superman and Batman and WW finally comign full circle should just blow away Avengers 1 god dammit!!

LOL

What would the results of such bet be?

Since it's a long term bet I'd figure the stakes would need to be pretty high

If it was with Kal

He'd have to deck out his avatar and signature with pictures and such of the victor movie for 6 months, go on a Kal rant about how Cameron got a grand beat down by the movie, and not be allowed to say anything positive about Cameron or the Avatar franchise until Avatar 3 released in theaters.

or if he won I'd have to photoshop a Panda on Pandora and as such deck myself out with Avatar 2 sig and avatar, I would have to write a long apology to Kal about how he was right and all knowing, and I wouldn't be allowed to say anything negative about a Zach Snyder or WB DC movie until The Justice League came out.

I'd have to think something else up for you.

A 3x would be difficult with TNMT and EXP3 opening.

Agree Im laughing at silly haters saying Bay fuked up TMNT and it will be lucky to make

50M domestic ROFL.. ED these guys havent a clue on how much people I think have changed their mind

to see TMNT. It went from I may boycott to Damn Turtle power is growing on me again.

I just hope they fix the design of their faces with the sequel :)

I want batman and Superman to make 2billion  so. how about we bet that Avatar 2 beats Avengers 2

by at least 1 Billion for 20.00 paypal ;)

That's a tough one, only I have a code about not betting actual money (At least on the internet), so I would prefer to make it an in forum thing.

Edited by The Panda
  • Like 1

A 3x would be difficult with TNMT and EXP3 opening.

I think TMNT is going to surprise but EX3 is going to perform poorly.

I don't a 3x is happening but 2.7-2.8x is possible

BvS won't pass Avengers.

Nearly a 100 yrs of wait, all these top writers working on it... TW has stolen some of Disneys best marketer team..

I beg to differ Noctis...Its not only possible its likely. Kevin Smith says this film may reach Titanic numbers WW.

IT will be insane, but it depends like Ethan says on quality and marketing. This time they have

to make trailers as good as MOS , but deliver a film far better in quality than Avengers and Captain America2 or just as good

That's a tough one, only I have a code about not betting actual money (At least on the internet), so I would prefer to make it an in forum thing.

Oh okay winner chooses a sig for the other to post then. :) NO worries.

If Avatar wins by at least 900M gap, you will say I Bow down before the might of Supes and his Avatar team

and James Cameron is forever the king of making movies. All hail Lord cameron lol.