Olive

Weekend Numbers: GOTG - 94M (PG 180) [25.5M Sunday (Spatula) Cancel the Godzilla legs!]

Let me look, Goyer  and .. Seems like Top writers to me neo. Avengers goose looks cooked

'Man of Steel' Sequel Hires 'Argo' Writer | Movies News ...
www.rollingstone.com/.../man-of-steel-sequel-hires-argo-w...
Rolling Stone
Dec 19, 2013 - Argo screenwriter Chris Terrio, who won an Oscar, has signed on to work on the as-yet-untitled Man of Steel sequel that will feature both ...

Goyer is not a top writer. Try Towne, Goldman, Bird, Darabont, Kasdan, Zaillian these are great writers.

There wasn't anything brave or daring in MoS. And Henry Cavill (rightfully) got criticized for his severe lack of screen presence despite his beauty.But that scene in the end was not daring. Especially not in a post-TDK world. MoS is a turd.

Brave or daring? Man of Steel? Yeah....hahahahahaha. Only a person who only watches summer blockbusters could say that. Hell, even then, there are summer blockbusters ten times more daring than Man of Steel. 

Edited by tonytr87

Really, it's basically A New Hope and Trek 09 colored with the Marvel universe.

Now it's definitely not as good as A New Hope, but it's definitely on par with Trek 09, maybe a bit better.

GOTG

Best space opera since Empire Strikes Back

You're welcome

Posted Image

Well at least in the Bay Area ;)

This is actually a good book

• Like 1

You're not new around here. WTF are you talking about? We've seen multiple blockbusters open big on the same weekend in years past. Audience overlap, my ass. 

Really? So, let me see, we have a 73M Apes, a 44M Lucy and a 30M Hercules. Starting checking one weekend anywhere where 3 movies (or 2 if their totals match) opened this high. And please, chose weekends with 2 adult movies. Not a MU/WWZ bullshit. 

Perhaps all audiences want are non-sequels/reboots/remakes. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Edge of Tomorrow is the only original semi-bust this summer, and in that case you clearly blame the marketing for making it look wholly unoriginal.