Olive

Weekend Numbers: GOTG - 94M (PG 180) [25.5M Sunday (Spatula) Cancel the Godzilla legs!]

I refuse to accept that. A good story can make anybody interesting. And actually he wasn't all that front and center in Thor 2. Jane and her friends got a lot of screentime.

Too much screen time. Like I said, nobody cares for them, they want to see the Asgardians, or, they better write the Earthlings more interesting next time.

• Like 2

I've seen just as many naked men in movies. I just had a full view of Logan's ass in DOFP.

I bet you haven't. Wow. Logan's one ass shot. Whoopifuckingdo!

And considering who the director is, it's even much less of a wow.

Edited by Warhorse
  • Like 2

There were black people in Laketown...

in the background  :rolleyes: but I wouldn't expect a black character with a major role in LOTR/Hobbit. The universe (Middle Earth) is pretty much European/white and set in early medieval times. I'd say with medieval fantasy, the diversity is a little overboard, especially when it goes against historical/universe accuracy. 

I bet you haven't. Wow. Logan's one ass shot. Whoopifuckingdo!

That's more than what we saw from J Law, and she's the one who's supposed to be naked.

And there're more naked shots of men in movies more than you thought, people just didn't make a big deal out of them.

Btw, on topic, has Godzilla crossed 200m yet?

Edited by KATCH 22

I feel your pain.

I'm totally out of touch with black youth. When I'm talking Jimi Hendrix and Slash, it's like I'm talking about Mozart and Beethoven or some kind of old thing for white old farts. Minds go blank then they talk me about Chris Brown, Lil Wayne and Drake... That kind of crap I don't give a damn about. :wacko:

Now, I am doing my part. It's amazing how so many don't know who Jimmy Hendrix or Slash is, but I am showing them, and they are liking what they see. One kid now has Watch Tower as his ring tone! :)

All I'm trying to do, is keep Rock alive! It's my favorite type of music!

• Like 2

Was watching that last night and it made me sad.  Still not over John Ritter dying.

Last week, I watched Ghost, and at the end, it was just so surreal when he was going into the light, I just let it loose. And I can't even blame it on that time of the month either! So I know what you mean about watching old shows/movies with beloved actors/actresses in it.

Edited by Warhorse

Yeah, but his character brings more to the table. :P  Thor is just way too bland next to the other three (the only memorable/funny thing I can remember Thor saying in Avengers is "He was adopted?") Avengers or even Black Widow. Rocket Raccoon, Groot and Star Lord already look more interesting than Thor and I haven't even seen GotG yet  :lol:

I hate to say this, but my favorite Thor I have seen, isn't even this one, it's the one from Adventures in Babysitting. I wish they would do something like that. Where he strikes up a bond with a kid instead of an adult. Maybe it'll make him more endearing.

• Like 1

TDKR Catwoman was a pretty bland Mary Sue. Now BR Catwoman was a layered and complex take on comics' most iconic bad girl. :wub:

No lies detected there

Posted Image

• Like 3

Now, I am doing my part. It's amazing how so many don't know who Jimmy Hendrix or Slash is, but I am showing them, and they are liking what they see. One kid now has Watch Tower as his ring tone! :)

All I'm trying to do, is keep Rock alive! It's my favorite type of music!

I always say Chuck Berry was the first rock'n'roll guitar hero so there you go Voodoo Child, spread that purple haze!

Edited by dashrendar44

That's more than what we saw from J Law, and she's the one who's supposed to be naked.

And there're more naked shots of men in movies more than you thought, people just didn't make a big deal out of them.

Btw, on topic, has Godzilla crossed 200m yet?

Look, for every full naked shot of a man, there are 100 of women. There is no contest. There simply is not.

• Like 3

I don't see how this legs substantially worse than CA2. So 250m is all but guaranteed. Btw has a Film released in August ever won the summer? I know Sixth Sense took second and I believe The Fugitive took 2nd or third

Edited by BOOYAH SUCKAS
  • Like 2