Olive

Weekend Numbers: GOTG - 94M (PG 180) [25.5M Sunday (Spatula) Cancel the Godzilla legs!]

I've still got a boner over the fact guardians of the galaxy opened bigger than spider-man. it won't go down. I should see a doctor.

Or get some relief.

pelvic sorcery

• Like 8

You know, Ive noticed that no one actually takes the convos to the CC and continue them, the conversation just gets dropped. I think youre better off just saying "Guys, guys, this is too off topic. Shut up." :lol:
  • Like 6

GL only had one good thing going for it...

Posted Image

And she happened to be one of the worst things about the movie.  She could have be driving Barbie's pink roadster for all of the credibility she had piloting a fighter jet.

• Like 4

You know, Ive noticed that no one actually takes the convos to the CC and continue them, the conversation just gets dropped. I think youre better off just saying "Guys, guys, this is too off topic. Shut up." :lol:

Screw the CC and the limit on Likes.

And everyone go see Guardians of the Galaxy.....playing at a theater near you. It's fun for people who like fun.

• Like 7

Just got back from Guardians. I loved it. It was fun, the characters were great, the humor was well done and the soundtrack was excellent.

Also I feel like saying "I am Groot" over and over again. Easily Diesel's best performance since The Iron Giant.

• Like 5

did Diesel actually do motion capture for Groot or did he get paid millions just to record that one line?

He got millions just to record that one line, yes. He did it in several languages, tho :lol: 

• Like 1

He got millions just to record that one line, yes. He did it in several languages, tho :lol:

Are we sure he got millions to do this ?

The guy who owns Marvel Studios, Perlmutter, is said to be one of the cheapest motherfucker in whole Hollywood and he doesn't like to throw money out of the window.

• Like 1

The guy who owns Marvel Studios, Perlmutter, is said to be one of the cheapest motherfucker in whole Hollywood and he doesn't like to throw money out of the window.

Well millions can be 2M doesn't have to be 50M.

I still feel that we need to owe Guardians' really massive opening to ROCKET RACCOON!!! That is so much fun to say.

If your drama is tracking to open to dismal numbers, just add ROCKET RACCOON!!!! $50M+ opening guaranteed.

• Like 2

I'm not sure that has ever been confirmed.

• Like 2

China is going to eat the film series Hollywood has digested into shit like it's grade-A chocolate. Get ready for more Transformers, Pirates, probably an ASM taking place partly in China (an Oscorp deal or something) and much more shit we got tired of a long time ago.

and by the time China realizes its shit , it will be gold again in USA  :rolleyes:

round and round and round we go ^_^

• Like 1