Neo

Gravity | Re-released on 2D and 3D January 17 | IMAX 3D on January 31! | 100M+ WW IMAX

From early reactions from the members on this forum, this movie could be in for a brilliant run. The experience might lead it to 200M+ DOM easily, not to talk about OS numbers.

600M WW seems very reachable, I say.

• Like 1

170M+ DOM and 430M+ WW would be a fantastic result! At least for me... Congrats WB and Cuaron! Hopefully Transcendence, Jupiter Ascending and Interstellar will be another successful projects with Warner Bros. logo.

From early reactions from the members on this forum, this movie could be in for a brilliant run. The experience might lead it to 200M+ DOM easily, not to talk about OS numbers.

600M WW seems very reachable, I say.

What makes you say this? Do we have international numbers yet? I'm just wondering.

What makes you say this? Do we have international numbers yet? I'm just wondering.

No, but I'm expecting it to be a hit OS. I mean, many people already said they'd watch it in theaters over here. I've been asked at least a dozen of times If I wanted to go and see it, which is highly unusual..

If in a poor country like this, people want to see it and WILL, just imagine what Germany/France/UK will do

Edited by ChD

i think the higher OW will mean less multiplier overall.

it still wont make 200m DOM i think. 180s  max. i dont think it'll do huge overseas, because its an original film, and franchises tend to do the big bucks overseas.

400m WW range is a more reasonable prediction.

its also a very short film, not an epic experience like avatar or avengers that people will rewatch.

Edited by Halba

I'm back from my IMAX viewing. Amazing isn't strong enough adjective to describe the movie. Cuaron with his greatest achievement. I'm still stunned at the visuals and great performance by Bullock, bravo to Cuaron and Sandy B.  :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:

• Like 5

I'm back from my IMAX viewing. Amazing isn't strong enough adjective to describe the movie. Cuaron with his greatest achievement. I'm still stunned at the visuals and great performance by Bullock, bravo to Cuaron and Sandy B.  :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:

Which IMAX did you go to?

11:15

That was my original plan, slept in too late, lol, didn't have much of a window to make it and get a good seat. All that construction around 610 had me thinking 'Nah I'll wait'

Edited by MrPink

That was my original plan, slept in too late, lol, didn't have much of a window to make it and get a good seat. All that construction around 610 had me thinking 'Nah I'll wait'

I live in Katy so I don't have to worry about 610 or it's ridiculous traffic. I just take I-10 towards Downtown, Edwards is on the Left side about 7-8 miles.