Neo

Gravity | Re-released on 2D and 3D January 17 | IMAX 3D on January 31! | 100M+ WW IMAX

I really want to go see this movie again (If only I wasn't so broke. Hopefully coming into some money here soon) Anyway I keep re watching the first trailer and I can't get over how much I love the first 30 seconds of that trailer. I believe the music with the visuals is just perfect and I love that so much.

• Like 1

This is one of those movie that do not require  a sequel but boy, I wouldn't mind if somebody

come up with another one. If Warner decides to greenlight the sequel, it will be probably

a more conventional spy thriller type of plot. Russians as villains trying to down a military

satellite with Bullock sent in as "a reluctant advisor." Cuaron would definitely decline  :D

Peter Berg or Antoine Fuqua would step up...

GRAVITY: This Time It's War

Wow two different directing styles.

I saw this in 2D on Sunday and it was just fine. 3D does make it a little more immersive, but the same thrills and emotion I felt with IMAX 3D I felt in regular 2D. Not saying the 3D is overrated, cuz its not, but its not like seeing it in 2D is death. At least you're saving money.

Yea, I saw it in 2D and it was just great.  I might be beating a dead horse here, but 3D is such just such a waste of money + having to deal with the dorky glasses + dark tint.  If I didn't feel like something was missing from this movie at all without it, then I'll never feel that way for another 3D film.  Just over it.

Edited by Ozymandias

We wont have 2D for this. So its 3D share in China will be 100%.

well at least its good 4 BO

Hmmm Idk it didnt feel like a movie I'd like to rewatch

its one of the movies I only feel the thrills when i dont know whats coming next

This is one of those movie that do not require  a sequel but boy, I wouldn't mind if somebody

come up with another one. If Warner decides to greenlight the sequel, it will be probably

a more conventional spy thriller type of plot. Russians as villains trying to down a military

satellite with Bullock sent in as "a reluctant advisor." 

make it appen HW! all the potential lulz will reach Die hard 5 heights :rofl:

Edited by Leyla

Yea, I saw it in 2D and it was just great. I might be beating a dead horse here, but 3D is such just such a waste of money + having to deal with the dorky glasses + dark tint. If I didn't feel like something was missing from this movie at all without it, then I'll never feel that way for another 3D film. Just over it.

Dorky glasses? I've never understood that argument. If anyone sees you wearing them, it's because they are in the theater with you, wearing them as well.
  • Like 1

Dorky glasses? I've never understood that argument. If anyone sees you wearing them, it's because they are in the theater with you, wearing them as well.

Yeah, the glasses are the least of my problems with 3D (an effect I still find appealing sometimes, btw)

Edited by Jack Skellington

I am going to see this today. Can anybody tell me if there is a big difference in the quality in Imax 3d and regular 3d?

My theater just got the Imax screens back from Captain Phillips so I thought I'd give Imax a try. If it's not a big difference then I'll get the regular 3d.

So Gravity 2 anyone? Lol we all know nothing is off the table with the run it is having. Hollywood is sequel obsessed.

I think there could be some interesting sequel ideas. Add Scarlett as a co-lead.

Posted Image

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

I am going to see this today. Can anybody tell me if there is a big difference in the quality in Imax 3d and regular 3d?My theater just got the Imax screens back from Captain Phillips so I thought I'd give Imax a try. If it's not a big difference then I'll get the regular 3d.

I don't think there's a big difference. But I'm in the camp that 2D for this is good too, and 3D is not necessarily a must, so...Though it's a movie to be experienced, and it's just one time, so I'd say go for the IMAX 3D.

I don't think there's a big difference. But I'm in the camp that 2D for this is good too, and 3D is not necessarily a must, so...Though it's a movie to be experienced, and it's just one time, so I'd say go for the IMAX 3D.

Thanks Sam. I'll try the IMAX 3D.