Neo

Gravity | Re-released on 2D and 3D January 17 | IMAX 3D on January 31! | 100M+ WW IMAX

This looks gorgeous, and I love Cuaron, but I still need to see more before going all-out on box office potential. I've heard way too many comparisons to Open Water so far.

I am wondering how they are going to market it. If they go too horror-y (it is late Oct. release after all) it may lose it's prestige, but if they go to snobby, it may lose box office. 

This movie seems very interesting, and I'm pretty certain that it's going to get at least half a dozen nominations at the Oscars. This looks very likely to get Cuaron a Best Director Nomination... Also, what chances for Clooney/Bullock to get nominated? 

Who is main and who is supporting, by the way? I'd imagine that Bullock is main and Clooney is supporting, but I'm not really sure.

This movie seems very interesting, and I'm pretty certain that it's going to get at least half a dozen nominations at the Oscars. This looks very likely to get Cuaron a Best Director Nomination... Also, what chances for Clooney/Bullock to get nominated? 

Who is main and who is supporting, by the way? I'd imagine that Bullock is main and Clooney is supporting, but I'm not really sure.

SaBu chances are high. Preach it!

• Like 1