Neo

Gravity | Re-released on 2D and 3D January 17 | IMAX 3D on January 31! | 100M+ WW IMAX

You'd be shocked. Audiences at the multiplex here are terrible. 

It depends on the movie.I loved my audience for HATES. Hilarious. it was in 23rd street too.

Edited by Dragon

It depends on the movie.I loved my audience for HATES. Hilarious. it was in 23rd street too.

I haven't been to the AMC 34th in a few months because I couldn't take the people anymore. That used to be my go-to blockbuster theater.

why cant they laugh?

Laughing at a trailer like the one for Gravity just implies a certain level of immaturity. No offense since you said you laughed too. But I can only picture 13 year-olds laughing at it. 

What'd they do?

Every movie I saw there, it was always something. People wouldn't stop talking, or they kept shuffling around, or using their phone. There's also the homeless bringing in their "stuff". I had to take some time off from that place. There are a dozen other multiplexes I can use.

Every movie I saw there, it was always something. People wouldn't stop talking, or they kept shuffling around, or using their phone. There's also the homeless bringing in their "stuff". I had to take some time off from that place. There are a dozen other multiplexes I can use.

Fighting too.I rememer two people were about to fight during Fast 6/

Laughing at a trailer like the one for Gravity just implies a certain level of immaturity. No offense since you said you laughed too. But I can only picture 13 year-olds laughing at it.

oh not offended. I can careless lol

Edited by Dragon

First film still of Sandra Bullock in "GRAVITY"

Posted Image

Footage of the film will be shown at the San Diego Comic-Con by Alfonso Cuarón in a few weeks.  

Here is a new article about the making of the film: http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2013/07/08/gravity-george-clooney-sandra-bullock/2473513/

Bullock in those tights, add $20M into your opening weekend bet