filmscholar

Weekend Numbers (pg119) Turtles 65M, GOTG 41.5

lol at this board still having faith in Nikki's maths/ early numbers. Haven't you learn by now ?

She's actually been very accurate this Summer and we're not seeing any #s from Rth, so I guess we have to take her word......

She's actually been very accurate this Summer and we're not seeing any #s from Rth, so I guess we have to take her word......

She's been easing up on the sizzurp I guess.

• Like 1

"Edge of Tomorrow" will be in the 99M-100M range after this weekend. Only 2 movies in history have ended their runs between 99 and 100M. I am guessing a Labor Day expansion or double features will be used to push EOT over the mark.

• Like 5

"Edge of Tomorrow" will be in the 99M-100M range after this weekend. Only 2 movies in history have ended their runs between 99 and 100M. I am guessing a Labor Day expansion or double features will be used to push EOT over the mark.

There's no way in hell it's missing $100M. I think it'll make $100M before Labor day weekend. I see it's DOM Total at $102M.
  • Like 2

50% (possibly sub-50) for GOTG is amazing!! Anything over $45m is spectacular really.

And both of those were Disney so I think EOT will get pushed over. 

Edited by cory
  • Like 1

Anyway, I hope Nikki is right with those numbers, because I'll take TMNT making more money than it should if GOTG does 14m+ on Friday.

This Summer needs all the help it can get. Let's hope Lets Be Cops, Expandables 3, The Giver and Sin City 2 all overperform and all the holdovers have good drops.
  • Like 2

Anyway, I hope Nikki is right with those numbers, because I'll take TMNT making more money than it should if GOTG does 14m+ on Friday.

We need Rth to confirm these numbers. August definitely has started with a bang that this entire summer lacked!!!!!!!!! :D

• Like 1