filmscholar

Weekend Numbers (pg119) Turtles 65M, GOTG 41.5

Here you go y'all; my way to summon RTH in three different forms.

Low-quality, sorta normal motion gif:

Posted Image

High-quality, uber fast gif:

Posted Image

High-quality, audio-off-center video:

Posted Image

You have entirely too much time on your hands, Blanks. :P

• Like 1

Speaking of next week's releases - the billboards for "The Giver" have to be the worst I have seen. Looks like a bad romance novel cover featuring a romance between the younger versions of Jeff Bridges and Meryl Streep

Posted Image

• Like 1

Speaking of next week's releases - the billboards for "The Giver" have to be the worst I have seen. Looks like a bad romance novel cover featuring a romance between the younger versions of Jeff Bridges and Meryl Streep

Posted Image

that's because everything about this movie is industrial grade TRASH

• Like 1

Can Michael Bay please die? 

Posts like this are ridiculous.  No one is forcing you to see his films so who gives a shit if they make money?  Don't go, problem solved.

• Like 11

that's because everything about this movie is industrial grade TRASH

I haven't seen the movie yet, maybe it is good. But the billboards pale in comparison to both Lets be Cops and Expendables 3. In fact Exp 3 may be the best concept for a billboard I have seen this year.

Posted Image

• Like 6

Posts like this are ridiculous.  No one is forcing you to see his films so who gives a shit if they make money?  Don't go, problem solved.

I think he's harmful to the industry and even though I don't usually watch his films, their success has an impact on movies that do (and more importantly, movies that don't) get made. 

• Like 2

I think he's harmful to the industry and even though I don't usually watch his films, their success has an impact on movies that do (and more importantly, movies that don't) get made. 

if his movies are so successful then he has earned the right to be influential to the studios and others. 

• Like 3

You have entirely too much time on your hands, Blanks. :P

Hey now, it's my last hurrah gif. Not gonna do another one like that for a long while

(I do have one more gif of mine saved for the appropriate occasion though...)

• Like 1

They shouldn't have gotten Megan Fox to play April. I wish they had went with a newcomer.

This was Bay and Fox making up.  I'm glad she's in it and they made up.  Hopefully her and Shia can be in TRF5.

• Like 1

Well, he doesn't deserve the death sentence on 12 systems for this. There are a lot worse people out there making millions(even billions) on the backs of poor people. At least Bay is attempting to bring some entertainment into some of those people's lives.

• Like 2

Hey now, it's my last hurrah gif. Not gonna do another one like that for a long while

(I do have one more gif of mine saved for the appropriate occasion though...)

Did I say I wanted you to stop?