filmscholar

Weekend Numbers (pg119) Turtles 65M, GOTG 41.5

That numbers for GOTG seems too good to be true to me. And then I also see that it's Nikki's numbers. Last weekend, GOTG wasn't performing all that well on West Coast and that's why early numbers went down. I could see that'll be the case this time too.TMNT is doing well I see. That's great.

The hate on Michael Bay is truly ridiculous.His movies are so bad we keep going to see them.

I don't watch any of his films in theaters. I don't know about anybody else.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 1

Pretty sure it also appeals to kid.

Seems like it from Twitter

This theater is packed and there's lots of children. I've made a huge mistake. #TMNT

kayla ‏@oakayla  7h

seeing TMNT during the day was a horrible idea... SCREAMING CHILDREN EVERYWHERE

I'm the only person in this theatre not accompanied by children #swag #tmnt

Kerry ‏@kerrydixon  1h

There's about 4000x more children at the movies than normal. Damn you, TMNT. Damn you.

• Like 5

Lol at Step Up. At this point they should just set the series in a foreign country or something.

Drug Channing Tatum and get him back in the franchise, then make it R rated for adult appeal
  • Like 1

I honestly dont know what people expected Its not like TMNT disappeared for awhile and came back people are very well known for TMNT thanks to the Nick Cartoon. Even though I expected 40 Million-45 Million 57 Million would be nice.