wileECoyote

Monday 8/11 Numbers RTH TMNT 6.8 GotG 5.4

I only liked it because...get ready for it....it was entertaining and funny and had some of the best action on the screen this year.  The mountain scene is exhilarating and well shot.  I know it's hard for some of you to understand that not everyone hates everything you do, but you should try to grasp it sometime.

lmao baumer, he's deliberately throwing your "you only like it cuz it's marvel" bullshit back at you.

• Like 2

Except when I say it, it's true.  Marvel loonies are almost worse than LOTR loonies in the 2001-2003 era.

Yeah because your word has more value than everybody else.  Of course. That's got to be it.

• Like 6

Except when I say it, it's true.  Marvel loonies are almost worse than LOTR loonies in the 2001-2003 era.

:(

Like, for real though… #notallMarvelloonies

Most of the Marvel "fans" on this board (Esctasy, Chewy, Sam, etc….) have been rooting for TMNT for weeks now to at least do well, or at least make sure the box office is successful. It's a vocal minority that keeps trolling things, and every franchise has them.

It's just a little stupid to single out one fan base constantly for the behavior of a loud few. 

Edited by WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot