kayumanggi

Weekend numbers thread:TMNT: 28.4 GOTG: 24.7 LBC. 17.7 Ex3: 16.2

I find it funny that everybody here is hating on GotG. 

Not everybody... (and why do you think the 'also othr movies well wishers' do automatically 'hate' GotG?)

But I do not guess the numbers in the way the others seem to do, way too many unclear infleuntial details for now...

• Like 1

Singham Returns is just as crazy and over the top as Singham. The Rohit Shetty action scenes are missing this time around though, the action in this movie is downright realistic considering that when I go to watch a Rohit Shetty movie, I expect stuff like this

The movie has an action scene right out of Mission Impossible 3, and the second half is way too reminiscent of a much much better Bollywood movie released roughly 10 years ago. But overall, if you are looking for an entertaining time at the movies, do check out "Singham Returns"

And everyone is going to pile on Ex3 now. How very big of all of you. You are all so fucking smart for throwing dirt on it after the leak.

And everyone is going to pile on Ex3 now. How very big of all of you. You are all so fucking smart for throwing dirt on it after the leak.

There, there...it'll be okay, sweetie. *pats head*Shitty ass opening for EX3! Hilarious.
  • Like 1

I am a huge Teenage Mutant Turtles fan. I enjoyed the first two original turtle movies. Loved how it close it stuck to the source material. This recent incantation is a POS. Turned Shredder into a transformer. Took me completely out of the movie. Making Shredder a big walking dopey transformer isn't going to make him seem very threatening.

• Like 1