kayumanggi

Weekend numbers thread:TMNT: 28.4 GOTG: 24.7 LBC. 17.7 Ex3: 16.2

Oh crap

so the dumb crap TMNT that has 19% on RT will win again? 

sad times

No, need to be so heartbroken. GOTG passed 200m today and its probably on its way to 270+, way more then Turtles will earn (not that its a bad thing, Turtles has already passed all expectations). 

• Like 3

I wanted to see it but none of my friends and family wanted to see it in theater. :unsure:

It's a movie that deserves to be seen in theatre though. I don't know if I'm going to enjoy it as much on my 55" TV. ;)

Thanks. Should be okey WW then

I doubt it. It isn't doing well anywhere. :(

That's what happens when you have weak movies opening in the end of August. Expendables and Giver wasn't going to win this weekend anyway.

More like this is what happens when early August openers are exceptionally strong.

• Like 4

GOTG: 

Fri:  6.9

Sat: 9.78

Sun: 7.5

24.18...-43%...excellent hold

Turtles:'

28 or so.....down about 57-58%....nice.

• Like 9

That's what happens when you have weak movies opening in the end of August. Expendables and Giver wasn't going to win this weekend anyway.

With the exception of maybe 2009, the second half of August of years past is littered with the corpses of movies that either didn't live up to expectations or were pretty much dumped by their studios. This year looks to be no different.

I think it's time for Sly to hang it up. As sad as that may be, I'd much rather see him do that than dwell in direct-to-dvd land. What's your thoughts on this, baumer?

I agree.  Unless he takes supporting roles in dramas.  I think he still has a lot to give, but in a supporting role and with someone else in complete control.  

• Like 1

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

With an 8 mill fri it will do more than 26 mill.

• Like 1