kayumanggi

Weekend numbers thread:TMNT: 28.4 GOTG: 24.7 LBC. 17.7 Ex3: 16.2

Listen I like Guardians but I'm not one of those people that get so pissed that it's not #1 right. IT was #1 in its 1st Weekend and the movie is already a success and will be the top grossing movie of the summer DOM so what's not to be happy about that some people just need to tone it down.

• Like 4

THE EXPENDABLES 3 opened with an estimated $16.2M this weekend. #TheExpendables3

Long range tracking at 21 July was for the

The Expendables 3

to open with

$25,000,000

I am afraid the leak damage in countries with even higher downloading 'traditions' will be even higher, especially Russia and some Asian markets

• Like 2

Long range tracking at 21 July was for the

The Expendables 3

to open with

$25,000,000

I am afraid the leak damage in countries with even higher downloading 'traditions' will be even higher, especially Russia and some Asian markets

I think it opened with about 4 million in Russia or something pathetic like that.

I think it's unfair to say that when it did well internationally last time.  And dropping from 85 mill down to about 40 is not just franchise fatigue.

• Like 2

I think it opened with about 4 million in Russia or something pathetic like that.

E 2 OW in Russia was $8,116,191 that would mean minus ~ 50%

I really hate such uploaders, as if the movie industry needs even more reasons to have problems

Edited by terrestrial
  • Like 2

E 2 OW in Russia was $8,116,191 that would mean minus ~ 50%

That is 100% because of the leak.  Russia and China were two of its bigger markets last time.

• Like 2

I agree. This is probably one franchise where audiences are just Over It.

How can you say that when the last one made 300 mill WW.  And it's not uncommon for sequels to drop.

That is 100% because of the leak.  Russia and China were two of its bigger markets last time.

=> the reason I posted the comparison.

I can belief a bit 'tiredness' of a franchise, but 50% should show clear enough its more behind, more reasons... than 'tiredness'

• Like 3

I just think people have become tired of that Franchise there will not be a Expendables 4.

I agree. This is probably one franchise where audiences are just Over It.

It did 10m worse that the (already low) tracking so surely the leak had a bigger part to play.