baumer

Monday #s

Yay, glad RTH's numbers panned out - predictably, of course ;)

Can people just please stop kvetching about which movie is on top? If you don't like Turtles, that's fine. You don't have to bring it up in every single GD post.  If you're a fan of GOTG, it's performing like a  fucking champ. Be happy with other movies that are over performing and shit and take a run, or get laid, etc...

I like that LBC number too. Johnson and Wayans Jr. can get it! #newgirlhotties

Edited by WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
  • Like 8

By the way, in case no one has pointed it out over the last few days, Lets Be Cops is going to make more money than Sex Tape, Blended, or A Million Ways To Die In The West, despite having smaller stars, and a smaller budget.

Forgot all about that Million Ways To Die movie. Looked awful

Yay, glad RTH's numbers panned out - predictably, of course ;)

Can people just please stop kvetching about which movie is on top? If you don't like Turtles, that's fine. You don't have to bring it up in every single GD post.  If you're a fan of GOTG, it's performing like a  fucking champ. Be happy with other movies that are over performing and shit and take a run, or get laid, etc...

I like that LBC number too. Johnson and Wayans Jr. can get it! #newgirlhotties

Some people want to monopolize box office lol.

• Like 2

By the way, in case no one has pointed it out over the last few days, Lets Be Cops is going to make more money than Sex Tape, Blended, or A Million Ways To Die In The West, despite having smaller stars, and a smaller budget.

But also, it looked more interesting than tired Cameron Diaz flick, tired Adam Sandler flick and tired Seth McFarlane flick. 

I mean...well haha those are probably the most accurate predictions I had all summer. See them all disappointing from a mile away.

Everything else was pretty shite lol. 

I really want If I Stay to take the weekend. Sin City's not been appealing to me at all. 

Though Eva Green will always have my heart. Always. 

And then you'll have the people going "Are you happy now that once again a female-led movie is atop the box office? Can you stop bringing it up! I mean, I'm not sexist or anything but it's so tiring to always hear it!" 

once an actress goes nude..there would be no mystery anymore and I lose interest  :ph34r:

once you cross the line of nudity..that's it for me

Not me.  Nudity is perfectly fine for me and I welcome every hot actress to bare it all.

• Like 3