baumer

Monday #s

5 movies this weekend could end up in the 15M range, give or take a few million.

Who wins: TMNT, GOTG, Sin City 2, If I Stay, or When The Game Stands Tall?

1. Sin City 2 - 23m

2. Guardians - 15,5m

3. Turtles - 13m

Never heard of the other two. Sounds like shitty movies tbh.

• Like 1

You know, I wanted Guardians to best Turtle Power last week and weekend too. But, no need to pout. People dig the new Turtles. Good news is, people dig Guardians more than other summer release. Can't always have your cake and eat it too, Starky.

Edited by JohnnyGossamer
  • Like 4

Where would you post something like this???

Ray Subers @raysubers 4 mins

Avatar 2/3/4 budget: "Reports have pegged their cost at $1 billion, but... a final production budget hasn’t been set" http://variety.com/2014/film/news/20th-century-fox-jim-gianopulos-1201285695/ 

My preditiction:1. Mockingjay - 405 $2. Interstellar - 380 $3. GotG - 305 $4 Hobbit - 290 $

Why is everyone so high on Interstellar? I really do hope for the best performance for every movie regardless. I just fear that the online fandoms are getting a little ahead of themselves again on this one? I hope that this is not another case of HTTYD2-itus? Is the GA greatly anticipating this movie? I have seen the trailer run a few times in theaters and there is never any reaction to it. Roughly, the trailers, especially the scene with Matt McC & Annie Hathaway make it look a bit like Gravity Part II. Do we have any advance box office tracking info on this picture yet? :( Edited by xube
  • Like 3

By the way, in case no one has pointed it out over the last few days, Lets Be Cops is going to make more money than Sex Tape, Blended, or A Million Ways To Die In The West, despite having smaller stars, and a smaller budget.

• Like 3

By the way, in case no one has pointed it out over the last few days, Lets Be Cops is going to make more money than Sex Tape, Blended, or A Million Ways To Die In The West, despite having smaller stars, and a smaller budget.

Dat New Girl effect.
  • Like 2