baumer

Monday #s

Actually… I wonder if I could take my kid to Chef. I really want to see that.

If it's only language that's an issue, that might be okay. The kid is really into food ;)

Its not that bad. I don't even understand why it got an R-Rating (The MPAA and there stupid rating system strikes again, I see) There's even a subplot involving Carl and his son (who is a major character in the film).

Overall I'd say the film is a good time. Definitely worth checking out.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 2

Actually… I wonder if I could take my kid to Chef. I really want to see that.

If it's only language that's an issue, that might be okay. The kid is really into food ;)

There's lots of swearing in Chef but other than that it's 100% harmless.

Harmless to the point of being a bit dull but that's not the point. 

• Like 1

the last 2 years saw 3 movies cross 400 million each. If only one movie makes 300 million this year that would be very very sad

This year might help us appreciate 1 billion grossers again.   Some were starting to suggest that was a ho-hum mark.

Why is everyone so high on Interstellar? I really do hope for the best performance for every movie regardless. I just fear that the online fandoms are getting a little ahead of themselves again on this one? I hope that this is not another case of HTTYD2-itus?Is the GA greatly anticipating this movie? I have seen the trailer run a few times in theaters and there is never any reaction to it. Roughly, the trailers, especially the scene with Matt McC & Annie Hathaway make it look a bit like Gravity Part II. Do we have any advance box office tracking info on this picture yet? :( 

In Nolan we trust! 

• Like 1