CJohn

Wednesday Numbers | The November Man - 865k

There goes Relativity's new franchise :lol:

The Debt had a bigger OD in 2011 :rofl: Traitor seems to be the closest comparison. Lawless also had a bigger OD and Closed Circuit was a more limited release in just 800 theaters. 

When I first noticed this film a few months ago, I had some overly optimistic hope it could be for Brosnan what The Rock was for Connery(A pseudo-Bond sequel) . I guess that hope was severely misplaced, since this is apparently no better than a Straight-To-Video film that got a wide release on his name alone. :(

I honestly thought this was opening tomorrow...looks like no one else knew it opened yesterday either. Not that I think there was much demand for it anyway though.

Edited by FTF

Well, that's not a good number. It's Friday should be bigger, but still, this is going to be small.

I'd love to go see Pierce Brosnan in a movie like this. I wish the reviews were better, but at least they're not horrible. I may yet go see it.

There goes Relativity's new franchise :lol: The Debt had a bigger OD in 2011 :rofl: Traitor seems to be the closest comparison. Lawless also had a bigger OD and Closed Circuit was a more limited release in just 800 theaters.

Why open something like this 2 days early and burn off B/O? Creating the biggest B/O numbers for the weekend headlines is what the studio should've been focused on. Not that moving this to a traditional Friday opening would have helped apparently? :o
  • Like 1

Why open something like this 2 days early and burn off B/O? Creating the biggest B/O numbers for the weekend headlines is what the studio should've been focused on. Not that moving this to a traditional Friday opening would have helped apparently? :o

The difference in headlines between a 6th place opening and an 8th place opening would be negligible