Rthmessiah

TIFF 2014

If RTH goes to the CN Tower restaurant, he'll ask them to stop it from rotating (Denzel Washington did this once...lol......he was told that you can't stop it from turning....)

• Like 2

You guys are here as well?  We should all meet up.  JOS, Tribefan, let me know when you are here.

I should rephrased my question they should meet up so we can find out if Rth is real. I wish I going. Sorry for the awkward posting,  I am not going : to TIFF :( 

Edited by Snoopy of Suburbia
  • Like 1

Interested in hearing about MOMMY.

Mommy was great , it's Xaiver Dolan after all lol (intending to go see Elephant Song as well),performances by leads were pretty goodThe Judge coming home story , overlong but great performances Duval & DowneyLaggies was alrightDay2 5 movies about to go to the 5th
  • Like 7

Day2

Sound and the Fury James Franco dir&STAR, Hard slog quite a few walked out especially in first 20mins few after, I  stuck it out, adapted from tough novel in 3 parts and a lot of time-shifting.

Sunshine Superman -doco on father of base jumping, quite good

1001 Gram-Norway

Phoenix -German film World Premiere, WW2 story really good

Nightcrawler(Dan Gilroy, 1st time Dir) -World Prem Jake Gyllenhaal really good in the role  went to public screening quite good reaction Q&A after.

Today day3 4 films, 1 at Midnight Kevin Smiths new one Tusk

Edited by Rth-TIFF
  • Like 5