Neo

Jason Bourne | 7.29.2016 | One week IMAX release on August 26 thanks to Ben Hur flopping

1 hour ago, 4815162342 said:

tumblr_mw95iwuSFD1rhmne4o1_500.gif

:worthy: 

I wanted to stay away from this thread to avoid temptation of watching the trailer. But then I felt a strong pull, and just had to check. 

Legend Cage. No wonder. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, The Futurist said:

Bourne doesn't care about colleteral damage in this car chase it seems.

Can't wait for Bourne 6 where Jeremy Renner will try to kill him because some innocent lives were lost in those car crashes.

Yea I feel like the Bourne movies may be overdoing it when it comes to car crashes. The first one is small scale and adds some action to the story. The second one is more ambitious turning the movie into a typical summer blockbuster instead of the thoughtful thriller like Identity. Ultimatum is a carbon copy of Supremacy, which I feel is the best Bourne in the series. This one seems to be a bloated action movie with all the classic Bourne personalities all but a distant memory. But I will still be there opening night :)

Edited by zackzack

15 hours ago, The Futurist said:

Bourne doesn't care about colleteral damage in this car chase it seems.

Can't wait for Bourne 6 where Jeremy Renner will try to kill him because some innocent lives were lost in those car crashes.

Shit just got real up in here!!

Lundy comes in and bails them both out I bet!!

On April-21-16 at 5:50 PM, Sam said:

:worthy: 

I wanted to stay away from this thread to avoid temptation of watching the trailer. But then I felt a strong pull, and just had to check. 

Legend Cage. No wonder. 

Cage, a legend indeed.

Too bad he doesn't make such memorable films anymore. It's been a few years now since his last memorable film.

On 21/04/2016 at 8:05 AM, TLK said:

Okay, I am going to be slightly negative here. People are going to compare it to MI movies but I feel that MI movies "look" sufficiently different from each other. This looks exactly like any other Bourne movie. That may be the safe thing these days but I hope they are hiding most of the stuff and there is much more to the movie than the trailer is showing.

Yeah buy every greengrass Bourne movie, while similar, is better than every different Mission Impossible movie 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ecstasy said:

Yeah I watched it.  Explains a little more of why he comes back.  Not much in terms of new footage.  A little more of the subway scene and motorcycle.  Biggest Bourne movie yet etc etc... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wileECoyote said:

Yeah I watched it.  Explains a little more of why he comes back.  Not much in terms of new footage.  A little more of the subway scene and motorcycle.  Biggest Bourne movie yet etc etc... 

Yeah I saw the trailer before CW and got the gist of why he's coming back. At least what I think is the reason. So hopefully it wasn't "all" of the action, lol.