rukaio101

Box Office.com's Top 100 films of All Time (2014 edition)- List Complete! Everyone is Disappointed!

RELEASE THE 25!

But I'm not finished pointlessly dragging this out for drama!

Fine, here's No 25....

25. Pulp Fiction (1994) 32 points- 16 votes (and you all thought it would be Lion King...)

"If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions."

lgpp30791+movie-one-sheet-pulp-fiction-p

Jules Winnfield and Vincent Vega are two hitmen who are out to retrieve a suitcase stolen from their employer, mob boss Marsellus Wallace. Wallace has also asked Vincent to take his wife Mia out a few days later when Wallace himself will be out of town. Butch Coolidge is an aging boxer who is paid by Wallace to lose his next fight. The lives of these seemingly unrelated people are woven together comprising of a series of funny, bizarre and uncalled-for incidents.

Trivia: In real life, Vincent Vega's 1964 Chevelle Malibu convertible belongs to Quentin Tarantino and was stolen during the production of the film. In 2013, a police officer saw two kids stripping an older car. He arrested them and when researching the vehicle found the VIN number had been altered. It turns out that it was the car stolen from 'Quentin Tarantino'. The owner had recently purchased it and had no idea it was stolen.

Ruk's Comments

"Yes, I double-checked this. Hell, I triple-checked it. Because it's Pulp Fiction, man! Tarantino's best! So well written I actually bought a copy of the script at MCM yesterday! And for any other film 25th would be a fantastic achievement, but this deserved more. Hell, it came 2nd last year. And first the year before. And now it's 25th. For shame Box Office Forums.... for shame....

(Also, there are almost certainly going to be people who think either deserves this place or deserves to be lower. And to those people I'd like to say, in the spirit of the movie, fuck you.)"

• Like 14

Fantastic to see that Pulp Fiction, not only won't be first place again, collapsed 24 positions since last year. Hopefully it will disappear next year. Fuck that movie.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1