CJohn

Superman | July 11, 2025 | James Gunn writing and directing | David Corenswet is Clark, Rachel Brosnahan is Lois

14 minutes ago, GOGODanca said:

he's on the wishlist, but wb getting him would be huge. pretty much guarantees a great movie. a Mcquarrie/cruise green lantern film could be the dc equivalent of jackman being back in terms of hype, but i doubt that either would sign on 

On 9/23/2022 at 8:21 PM, cax16 said:

It’s all good either way, I’m honestly just really excited for black adam, I’m really digging what I’ve seen from the small clips the last few weeks. 

Someday next year I'll be able to detail all the craziness from just before Comic Con till mid September. It's a wild ride.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, belblazer said:

Omg finally. Now let's pray for Mcquarrie or Brad Bird to direct.

I prefer McQuarrie. But what worries me is that we might see him in the BLACK ADAM sequel first before a solo movie. I want a solo movie first. 😭

Just now, kayumanggi said:

I prefer McQuarrie. But what worries me is that we might see him in the BLACK ADAM sequel first before a solo movie. I want a solo movie first. 😭

Honestly, I'm praying for 2025 to be the year of the trinity. The Batman 2 in March, Wonder Woman 3 on summer and Man of Steel 2 on christmas.

But I just know that Black Adam 2 will be made pretty fast. Would be odd as hell to see Cavill on it before his sequel indeed.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, belblazer said:

Honestly, I'm praying for 2025 to be the year of the trinity. The Batman 2 in March, Wonder Woman 3 on summer and Man of Steel 2 on christmas.

But I just know that Black Adam 2 will be made pretty fast. Would be odd as hell to see Cavill on it before his sequel indeed.

But what about 2024? The big ones they have are only GODZILLA VS KONG II and FURIOSA. I think we'll get a lot of DC news soon. Maybe 2 DC movies in 2024.

39 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

But what about 2024? The big ones they have are only GODZILLA VS KONG II and FURIOSA. I think we'll get a lot of DC news soon. Maybe 2 DC movies in 2024.

We only have Joker 2, and judging by the options we have I'd say that Black Adam 2 + another Harley Quinn project like TSS2/another Gunn movie or Static Shock.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, John Marston said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkGjGIZL4rk/?hl=en

how reliable is this Henry Cavill? They are claiming Henry Cavill will be back as Superman for future movies

This Henry guy is not reliable..... the report where it says he is playing knock-offs like  Captain Britain and Hyperion is more reliable..:sparta: