CJohn

4-DAY Wkd Est: MI4 - 46.2M; SH2 - 31.8M; AatC3 - 20M; DT - 19.4M; Tintin - 16.1M / WH - 15M

With bthe exception of odd Internet geek and Jeff Wells, you won`t find many tears over TSN Oscar fiasco.

why does that mean people didn't enjoy the social network? i loved it and own it, but that doesn't mean i think it deserved the oscar. cause it didn't. but it doesn't lessen how much i liked the film.

why does that mean people didn't enjoy the social network? i loved it and own it, but that doesn't mean i think it deserved the oscar. cause it didn't. but it doesn't lessen how much i liked the film.

I`m just saying that Fincher fanboys were expecting that DT will be some sort of public revenge for TSN Oscar bust. And since blogs, twitter,forums,etc are no more places of spontanious and genuine opinion but there`s a lot of studio shilling going on (especially blogs - when your site is running studio ads and you are invited to exclusive screenings, free set tours,etc, objectivity goes out of the window), all that hype was OK with DT suits. There was no TV apperances like Cameron`s that tried to decrease the hype and so on. Edited by fishnets

notfabio-

War Horse is averaging 275 people a show at usual megaplex darkest about 45 zoo has rebounded the most around 120 a show {nm}

Mi4 about 175 but it is on twice the screens {nm}

War Horse- holiday breakout! Edited by Gopher