CJohn

4-DAY Wkd Est: MI4 - 46.2M; SH2 - 31.8M; AatC3 - 20M; DT - 19.4M; Tintin - 16.1M / WH - 15M

Fellas we're overreacting again. They still have a chance to make up some cash. They won't be runaway hits but then, was anyone expecting them to be?Dragon Tattoo will disappoint slightly and WBAZ could still end up in the ballpark of realistic grosses.I myself was predicting a BB gross for Tattoo based on Fincher, but in reality I think, the whole book series is really overrated in popularity. After all, the three of those flicks came out last year and barely made a splash.

Fight Club became such a cult classic after, I've read about that, they probably ended up making a ton of money off that movie.

It was one of the first films to turn a profit off of DVD sales; it and, of all things, Deuce Bigalow were considered the first real "DVD hits".Infinitely depressing weekend.

Are we really surprised at Dragon Tattoo not breaking out? It's Christmas weekend. People will go to the movies with their families, and definitely not to see that. Next weekend will be the real teller of how it will do. I'm thinking Sony should've released it in Oct/Nov

Fight Club became such a cult classic after, I've read about that, they probably ended up making a ton of money off that movie.

FC found fans,profit and cult status no doubt..