Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

OS is already huge in this one. The increase here is outstanding. Theaters for tonight are pretty much all sold out. Imagine the increase in the bigger markets. 

Lulz. A movie that's not flopping in Portugal?

Also, I seem to remember something from before my hiatus. Something about playgrounds at night. Can't quite put my finger in on it...Hmm, it'll cum to me.

Anyway, how you doin', CJohn?

• Like 1

Also, I seem to remember something from before my hiatus. Something about playgrounds at night. Can't quite put my finger in on it...Hmm, it'll cum to me.

You need to let that shit go.  :ph34r:

And btw, Interstellar didn't flopped here either. It was at the time the 3rd biggest OW of the year and is having great legs. 

• Like 1

It was CJohn's birthday yesterday, all playgrounds in Portugal were on high alert.

• Like 2

You need to let that shit go.  :ph34r:

And btw, Interstellar didn't flopped here either. It was at the time the 3rd biggest OW of the year and is having great legs. 

Shocking. Interstellar being the third highest OW and actually not flopping implies two other movies performing well in Portugal. Must be the end of times.

• Like 2

Guys, this movie might become underrated, but that doesn't matter to me. I know from this movie, I got a lot more in terms of the impact of story than I ever could have gotten from the two first films, which is an accomplishment all it's own. People say it's boring, but don't pay mind what the story gives you and what the movie leaves you with, despite whatever numbers it's saddened me that people are underrating it for the wrong reasons.

The Deadline box office report is hilarious. 12.2M was earned in IMAX by CF, so neglecting that we get 145.7M. Do they think 12.2M worth of people wouldn't have watched the movie at all if it wasn't in IMAX? Who writes that nonsense?

Yeah. Assuming IMAX costs 75% more than a regular ticket, it boosted Catching Fire by around $5m and not $12.2m.

• Like 1