Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

Did you book the tickets yet?

Nope, I ran into a little snag. I think I'm going to fly Singapore Airlines. I'm not jazzed about having to stop in Moscow for a couple hours, however irrational that might seem but I just need to clear up a few things first regarding my passport before I book.

• Like 1

Nope, I ran into a little snag. I think I'm going to fly Singapore Airlines. I'm not jazzed about having to stop in Moscow for a couple hours, however irrational that might seem but I just need to clear up a few things first regarding my passport before I book.

Singapore airlines is pretty good. Emirates is by far the best though.

WTF. Fly via Moscow to Vietnam?

• Like 1

Bummer.

When you're in Vietnam, better bring some extra cash. The state of economy over there, everything is expensive. Inflation is a bitch.

• Like 1

Singapore airlines is pretty good. Emirates is by far the best though.

If I fly Emirates, I could fly on the 787 Dreamliner as they begin flying from Houston starting on Dec 3rd.

A lot of layover time is my main obstacle with that one.

Bummer.

When you're in Vietnam, better bring some extra cash. The state of economy over there, everything is expensive. Inflation is a bitch.

I'll have some money at the ready but my brother mentioned when he went there, my relatives wouldn't even allow him to spend a dollar. So I may just come with gifts instead to make up for it.

• Like 2

If I fly Emirates, I could fly on the 787 Dreamliner as they begin flying from Houston starting on Dec 3rd.

A lot of layover time is my main obstacle with that one.

I flew on the A380 on Emirates last month. Awesome aircraft, and their in-flight entertainment selection was amazing.

Yeah it's bizarre. Hou to Moscow. Moscow to Singapore. Singapore to Vietnam.

Sedgwick: Danny, do you speak Russian?
Danny: A little, but only one sentence.
Sedgwick: Well, let me have it, mate.
Danny: Ya vas lyublyu.
Sedgwick: Ya ya vas...
Danny: Lyublyu.
Sedgwick: Lyubliu? Ya vas lyubliu. Ya vas lyublyu. What's it mean?
Danny: I love you.
Sedgwick: Love you. What bloody good is that?
Danny: I don't know, I wasn't going to use it myself.
  • Like 2

I flew on the A380 on Emirates last month. Awesome aircraft, and their in-flight entertainment selection was amazing.

Wait, maybe it is the 380. Can't remember. I haven't ruled ruled it out, I could still fly through Emirates. I assume there's a ton of room on that plane.

Edited by MrPink