Ethan Hunt

top 50 films for the half decade; Kalo's list begins! (pg. 45)

I thought you hated everything?

i suspect the word 'everything' has a somewhat narrower range for you than its traditional connotation, based on your lovely comments regarding non-blockbuster films.

And you're basically insulting Ethans list, implying he should watch more indie films because you don't completely agree with the list he's come up with yet we all know Ethan likes his big budget blockbusters so just leave him to it.

Your assumption that I was insulting Ethan is completely ridiculous. I actually agreed with a lot of his choices. I was only saying that he should really check out other films that he may or may not have missed over the years. Next time try better. Edited by Rorschach Ackerman
  • Like 1

What film was that?

It was called:

The Paradigm of the Troglodytes:  An Examination of the Eradication of Sand Mites in the 1700's.

Only Lisa and 17 others have seen it.

• Like 3

almost as bad as baumer said: trains of winnipeg: 14 film poems

:lol:

Shit, even the no-budget, released only on Amazon streaming VOD, no-known-stars-or-celebs movie I worked on years ago has almost 500 votes. You have to work pretty hard to only have a couple dozen.

• Like 3

Id like to add my name to the list, what do I have 6 months to prepare? haha

Edit: actually I'll just post a list all at once in a couple days its easier and I won't do a write up. My list is basically already done for me thanks to Letterboxd. Only gave 58 B+'s and up since 2010 so I just have to cut out 8 films really. 

Edited by Jay Hollywood