Ezen Baklattan

Spaghetti's Lustral Cinematic Celebration (100 Best Films From 2010-2014) - Top 10 Time!

I take it you mean WDAS and not all animated films released by Disney, right? (i.e. Pixar)

Including Pixar, well okay, "The Incredibles" comes close. Tangled is probably in my top 5 favorite animated films of all time.

• Like 1

Including Pixar, well okay, "The Incredibles" comes close. Tangled is probably in my top 5 favorite animated films of all time.

Fair enough. My top Disney/Pixar animation since 2000 would probably be Monsters Inc, which is one of about three that I even like. I like Dreamworks' animated movies but virtually none of Disney's. If Toy Story 2 had been released a few years later, that would easily be #1 Disney animation of this century, but alas, it's from the 90s.

So many of Disney's and Pixar's movies are way overrated. I don't like most of them, and those that I do, it's only barely.

• Like 2

Fair enough. My top Disney/Pixar animation since 2000 would probably be Monsters Inc, which is one of about three that I even like. I like Dreamworks' animated movies but virtually none of Disney's. If Toy Story 2 had been released a few years later, that would easily be #1 Disney animation of this century, but alas, it's from the 90s.

So many of Disney's and Pixar's movies are way overrated. I don't like most of them, and those that I do, it's only barely.

Finding Nemo???

Pixar's are, I think a lot of the 2000s Disney animations are underrated.

• Like 1

Finding Nemo???

Meh. It's overrated. I don't really see what people love about it, but to be fair, I've never lost my child in the Great Barrier Reef so maybe I just can't relate.

On a more serious note, I did like Cars. It had some really rubbish scenes but it felt like it had a heart. Incredibles was okay, vastly overrated though (everyone seems to think it's like heaven in movie format). Didn't understand the love for Ratatouille, Up is ridiculously overrated (though it's nice and colourful!), Toy Story 3 is crap, haven't seen Wall-E or Brave.

Not even the best in the series.

Get out of my swamp.

(Unless you say Shrek 2.. in which case, I will let you live)

Pixar's are, I think a lot of the 2000s Disney animations are underrated.

I think the 2000s WDAS movies are on par with their earlier ones, don't know why they don't get the same credit.

Edited by treeroy
  • Like 2

The best WDAS is Wreck-It Ralph.

Believe it or not, I disliked Big Hero 6. And most of you already know by now my opinions of Frozen.

I really loved Wreck-it Ralph probably my second favorite Disney animation of this century.

I think the exact opposite haha

(Although Frozen DOES have better songs)

frozen has like, one really good song. and it was overplayed so much that no one wants to listen to it anymore.

frozen has like, one really good song. and it was overplayed so much that no one wants to listen to it anymore.

Agreed. Only one good song in Frozen. The others are crap and, in my opinion, the vast majority of the movie is rubbish.

• Like 1

There's two good songs in Frozen, but the others are pretty forgetful.

I think the reason I heavily dislike Frozen is because it follows the Disney princess movie standards and cliches too much. Overall, it's not a very compelling story.

FUN FACT: I first watched Frozen in January of 2014, at 3 am in the morning. Organized church all-nighter, you know.

Edited by Alpha