CoolioD1

Most overrated films of 2011?

Rango....I have watched it twice now and dislike it on a grand scale, its not funny or even interesting and when I am watching a kids film with my kids we just want something simple thats going to keep them entertained for 90 minutes and not ask when is it going to end....

• Like 1

#1 FAR AND AWAY - DriveBridesmaids - wasnt all that funnyPaul - another unfunny comedyHanna - boringFast Five - ridiculousTree of Life - WTF?Horrible Bosses - Great concept but terrible bland misfireColombiana - A disjointed action flickWarrior - One of the most anti-climatic endings you'll ever see!Moneyball - a mess of a filmYoung Adult - terrible lead character, didnt care for her at allWe Bought A Zoo - We Bought A Predictable MovieAdventures of Tin Tin - Adventures of I Don't CareI was real close to putting 50/50 and Ides of March on the list

I think the most cited here (bridesmaids) is a excellent movie, because the movie is a "dramedy" drama with funny scenes and the performances are just brilliant, awesome movie.Hugo: the most overrated EVER.Midnight in Paris: complete bore, is these kinds of movies that makes me have a negative impression of art moviesHanna and Three of life: WTF??? fastforward button!! MI4: hurts me to say this, but this fourth part is forgettable and the third is betterCaptain America: Completely forgettable.The Help: could be betterRio: SOOO CLICHE WITH NO INTERISTING CHARACTERS