The Stingray

Sicario | From Director Denis Villeneuve | Blunt, Brolin, Del Toro | September 18 (Limited); October 2 (Wide)

Gopher is right as usual. Half an hour after watching Sicario I had forgotten most of it. I still have no idea what the plot was. In one ear, out the other, totally forgettable movie.

Part way through the film I spent a few minutes looking at the walls and floor of the cinema, as it was much more interesting and engaging than the movie.

• Like 1

Gopher is right as usual. Half an hour after watching Sicario I had forgotten most of it. I still have no idea what the plot was. In one ear, out the other, totally forgettable movie.

Part way through the film I spent a few minutes looking at the walls and floor of the cinema, as it was much more interesting and engaging than the movie.

Gopher is never right. And neither are you. 

Gopher is never right. And neither are you. 

Gopher is sometimes right. But I'm the one who's right every time. Sicario is pretty great.

• Like 1

That's because clearly you hate movies.

At least the good ones.

I0tS4pB.gif?noredirect

I had an interesting conversation with someone on the film...they were saying things they didn't like. A protagonist who didn't really...do much to drive the story. Her lack of real character study. How the film was really about Benecio, but didn't put that front. And I'm like...I agree those things happened. But I disagree those are faults.

Edited by kowhite
  • Like 1

Yeah, seeing a movie without knowing anything about it is great. There have been a few movies this year where I went in without seeing a trailer, cast list, plot synopsis etc. - I literally only knew the film title. And they've been the most enjoyable experiences in the cinema so far.

• Like 2

Ye a but you hate everything.  You probably hate puppies and chocolate ice cream.